Understanding the Cause of Insomnia
Nutritional deficiency results in many symptoms, syndromes and diseases including insomnia. Nutritional deficiency is caused by a combination of factors. These factors are:
- Poor nutritional quality of foods.
- Poor digestion and assimilation of food.
- Toxic environment – from chemicals, drugs and poor elimination.
- Depletion of body stores of nutrients caused by unnatural “food” and toxins.
Select another LiveIt! Lesson
- 1 Are You Suffering from a Nutritional Deficiency Disorder?
- 2 Organically Grown Health
- 3 Digestion is the key to food's goodness
- 4 The Truth about Fats
- 5 Probiotic Lifestyle for Health
- 6 The LiveIt! Lifestyle Purification Program
- 7 Best Cure for Disease = Health
- 8 Allergy 'Season' only finds some bodies
- 9 Autoimmune Disorders
- 10 Too Many Children Suffer Nutritional Deficiencies
- 11 Take The Sugar Challenge
- 12 B Complex Deficiency Disorders Plague Humanity
- 13 Healthy Heart
- 14 Vitamin C is a Complex
- 15 Organic Minerals are Essential
- 16 Calcium Essentials
- 17 Gall Bladder Disease Can Be Avoided!
- 18 Truth About Antioxidants
- 19 Vascular Health
- 20 Vision Health
- 21 High Cholesterol Myths and Truths
- 22 Iodine Facts
- 23 Adrenal Stress
- 24 Prostate Health - The Natural Approach
- 25 We Are One
- 26 Insomnia
- 27 Emotional & Physical Health are Inseparable
- 28 Healthy Skin Through A LiveIt! Lifestyle
- 29 The Real Flu Virus Remedy
- 30 Getting the Most from Your Chiropractic Care
- 31 Chiropractic, Nutrition and Nerves
- 32 Don't Suffer Needlessly - Take The Gluten Challenge